Monday 21 September 2009

(500) Films Of Empire - Day 6

Had to be into work early this morning so no time for movie watching before heading to the cinema. Mondays are always a busy day as it's when we decide our film listings for the following week. Away We Go has not done very well so we're bringing in Hurt Locker and Dorian Gray, hopefully they'll prove more popular, fingers crossed.

Back from work and settling down for a quick movie before bed. With long days like these becoming a regular occurrence if I'm to have any chance of completing my challenge, it looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue!


368 - Airplane – 5 stars

Wow, the first film I've watched that I've awarded 5 stars to. Can't believe this is only at 368, surely the funniest film ever made and infinitely superior to the modern day spoof films like Epic Movie. Everytime you watch it, there is a new gag that you've missed. Really want to find a copy of Zero Hour!, the film that Airplane was based on/copied from, that would be an interesting double bill. Oh, one more thing, don't call me Shirley.


Six days in now and I've watched 12 films, an average of 2 a day, just hope I can keep up this pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment